"Most Random" "Most Random"

Great Job Man. :D

Loved the animation. There were some parts where it really sucked animation wise (No Offense. :P) But mostly I liked the animation. Also that music was crunk. I have heard it somewhere before, what is it?

AbzRox responds:

I saw The Dead Raven's flash and realised it had no lyrics to it. I thought 'Hey! i wanna make something like this one day!' then i got 'Tony Hawks American Wasteland' for the PS2 and one of the songs on there had no lyrics to it either. So i got that song and made a flash of my own similar(i hope) to +Dance of Eternity+ by the Dead Raven. Thanx for the review, by the way. LOL ---Abz

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

WHITE STRIPES

IS MY FAVORITE BAND. YOU ROCK.

Kkf Deathmatch episode 1 Kkf Deathmatch episode 1

LMAO

DUDE I WAS THAT DRUNK GUY WHO GOT KILLED!!! >:D

I give it a 10/10. Call me. ;)

SoniKaoS responds:

Crap, i forgot to credit you, lol.
Thanks for voicing! And reviewing! :D

Death To Fear Death To Fear

Fuck.

This sucked ass.

Transformer Parody 2006 Transformer Parody 2006

Good

Pretty Tight Animation. Great job man.

Combined Dreamers Combined Dreamers

AMAZING

I, LJRO, Was in this Collab, and god dammit i'm proud of myself

Abe : jerk odyssey Abe : jerk odyssey

OH man...

Oddworld is an awesome game. This looks like you were mocking it in an imature fashion than actually making a parody.

-Abe is blue
-its called SoulStorm Brew
-Those sound effects sucked
-The Animation Sucked

LESSON: You suck.

Green Clay REMAKE!! Green Clay REMAKE!!

Dude

That was pretty uber. The animation was amazing, but "What the Crap", for the last time, MAKES NO SENSE. I mean, if it was something like What The Hell or What The Fuck, that would make sense, but not what the crap. No. Just... no.

But anyways, i give this movie an 8... which is... *holds up 6 fingers* this many.

DarksbaneTheDog responds:

thanx man, lol and i wanted to make it viewable for lots of pplz, so i said crap instead of F***.

Tornado Beat Tornado Beat

Gotta luv it!

Man, TP, this was the man! :P Especially for your first try! Lets cross our fingers for a front-pager...

TriplePlay2425 responds:

Thanks!!!

Although I seriuosly doubt a front-pager... lol

Especially since this is one of those random FBF animations.

Although A Simple Line is an exception, because it was a collab by some of the top NG artists...

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Great!

Man, thats awesome! I was actually gonna join this collab, but I didn't :P But anyway, great job! Glad you got the front page, guys!